Friday, January 18, 2013

I'm going for it!

Don't you just love when visiting some of your favorite blogs you get inspired to GO FOR IT!?

That happened to me last week while catching up on my blog reader. 

I came across Layla's painted secretary and FELL. IN. LOVE. 

Even more awe inspiring was the before shot.
Doesn't it look almost identical VERY SIMILAR to mine!?

When I first found this on Craigslist I bought it with then intention of painting it.  But, I could never decide what color to go with.  I'd lived with it in it's natural state for about 2 years.  I've even tried selling it on Craigslist without any success. 

Seeing Layla's finished product I was convinced.  I'm keeping it! And I'm painting it! 

I've also decided to use it as a desk (and not just as another home for a lamp and decorative accents here and there as it has been used for the last 2 years!).  I can't believe I haven't used the three drawers for storage before!

What have you seen on your favorite blogs that have made you GO FOR IT?!
I'd love to hear about it.




20 comments:

  1. free credits and many privileges. It can be called playing through. Entrance to slot games, pg camp, slotxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this great article I learn a lot from your article keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great article! I reaally love to read your blog, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your writing skill, it's very unique.

    ReplyDelete

  5. This is very interesting, I love how you express yourself in form of writing. You’re a very skilled blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good blog you have got here.. It’s hard to find quality writing like yours these days. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome post. Thanks for sharing a great information

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic post! Please keep sharing post like this, have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post! We will be linking to this great post on our website.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great delivery. Great arguments. Keep up the amazing spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Keep up the good work. Check out more posts. Very good

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well this article is great. I need this article. great share for us

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi there, I enjoy reading all of your article.

    ReplyDelete
  14. very interesting information and i really glad to getting this information

    ReplyDelete
  15. This article is very helpful and interesting too. Keep doing this in future.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such an amazing and helpful post. I really really love it

    ReplyDelete
  17. It’s really a great and helpful piece of information.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Please stay us informed like this. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  19. It is very well written, and your points are well-expressed.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your weblog is definitely worth a read if anyone comes throughout it.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Thanks for taking the time to give us feedback.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails