Thursday, January 19, 2012

Valentine's decor

I had a few minutes this morning to bring out the rest of my Valentine's decorations. Since I have so little Valentine decor, it really did just take me a few minutes! But here it is, none the less. Full of pink, red & LOVEly things...
These apothecary jars are great for every season. For Halloween, they looked like this. And for Christmas I used J-O-Y with red bows (sorry no picture).
And here is the window frame I finished this weekend. To see how I made it, click here. A big thanks to House of Smiths for the inspiration!

2 comments:

  1. I got mine out last night too. Love all my red! I particularly like the window you did with the birds. Can't believe you drew that yourself - such talent! Thanks for sharing your wonderful ideas. -- Karen, Texas

    ReplyDelete
  2. All very cute I love the way you display the candies!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Thanks for taking the time to give us feedback.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails