Thursday, November 10, 2011

My first Pinterest night!


I recently had a fun Pinterest night with some sweet college girls from our church. Everyone brought their supplies, I made Pinterest snacks and we had a nice time getting to know each other. I loved the idea of the night so much that I plan to host more of these.

Everything we made (including food) was something inspired by Pinterest. What did we do with out it!?

Chili's Skillet Queso

Oreo Cupcakes




Danielle made these cute felt flowers.


Amanda & Laura worked on these sparkly glass ornaments.


Taylor made this cute t-shirt scarf


And Meghan & Kate crafted fun braided headbands.


So, what are you waiting for? :)

Gather your friends, your supplies, your snacks and get to crafting!!! I can't wait for the next one.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Thanks for taking the time to give us feedback.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails