Saturday, November 26, 2011

Christmas Countdown

I love this time of year. I love hot chocolate and cinnamon rolls. And Christmas lights & my kids excitement about decorating the tree. I love celebrating Jesus' birth and watching It's a Wonderful Life. I love hanging stockings and singing Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer with my kids for the 100th time that day.

So this year, I'm slowing down my pace so that I can actually enjoy all of these wonderful things. Even if that means NOT doing everything on my to-do list. I vow to mail my Christmas cards, finish Christmas shopping, and decorate my house all early enough to sit, relax & take in the blessings of the season. For the next 32 days, I'm going to enjoy Christmas :)


1 comment:

  1. I always say the same thing...I actually managed it last year but this year I am not as confident.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Thanks for taking the time to give us feedback.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails