Thursday, September 15, 2011

Recipe {Herbed Chicken & Tomatoes}

I have {REALLY} been unmotivated lately when it comes to making dinner!

Anyone else go through that?
Well, today I'm sharing a simple crockpot recipe that makes dinner easy & tasty!

Ingredients:
1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces {I cooked mine whole and cut after cooking}
2 cans (14.5 oz each ) Italian diced tomatoes
1 envelope savory herb with garlic soup mix {for life of me I couldn't find this... so I used herb and garlic pasta sauce mix}
1/4 teaspoon sugar
Hot cooked pasta
Shredded or grated Parmesan cheese

In a slow cooker, combine the chicken, tomatoes, soup mix and sugar. Cover & cook on low for 5-6 hours or until chicken juices run clear.
Serve with pasta and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.

I hope you enjoy this easy meal!! My 5 year old had 3 servings... so it's kid friendly! :)

3 comments:

We love comments! Thanks for taking the time to give us feedback.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails