Monday, September 12, 2011

Preschool Napmat!

Yay! It's back to school time! My little one is SO giddy about starting preschool tomorrow, she can hardly stand it! She has a new backpack, her own lunchbox and here's her new napmat! I'm so excited to show her in the morning. Can you tell it's dark? That's because I literally just finished it...10 minutes before midnight. Nothing like procrastinating!
I made just like my older daughter's one from last year. Can you tell that it's bright and sunny in this picture?? I must have finished it days beforehand!
Here's last year's tutorial if you missed it.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this post! I have wanted to make one for my son.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Thanks for taking the time to give us feedback.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails