Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Necklace Organizer

I'm so excited to show you my new necklace holder!
It's been on my "to do" list for FAR too long.
No longer is there a tangled mess at the bottom of my bathroom drawer (where little hands can reach). NOW almost all of my pretties hang nicely right next to my sink. I love it! Did I mention that might kids can't reach them? LOVE it!
Here's how I made it.
I picked up an old shutter at Round Top.
I spray painted it black.
And distressed some of the edges.
I used 2 picture hangers to hang the shutter to the wall & S hooks to hang the necklaces on the shutter.
And "Viola!" Problem solved!
I was worried that it would look cluttered or messy, but I actually think it adds some personality to the bathroom. And for pete's sake, shouldn't your bathroom be functional? :)

HOG

1 comment:

We love comments! Thanks for taking the time to give us feedback.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails