Monday, October 25, 2010

kid's closet

I'm following in Lindsay's footsteps today... cleaning up & cleaning out! I began to organize my daughter's closet this weekend while I was already in her room painting. Might as well kill 2 birds with 1 stone! My biggest hurdle...combining her closet (and everything in it) with my younger daughter's stuff.
Closet #1
Closet #2
I began with organizing all of their bows.
I realize they have a ridiculous amount!! My mom makes and sells them, so they're the lucky beneficiary of every color you can imagine. I simply tacked up 3 rows of ribbon. And I found these unused storage racks in the garage, which worked well for shoes and books.
2 hours and 1 goodwill box later, I ended up with this...
Much better! Now back to decorating...
Organize and Decorate Everything

6 comments:

  1. It looks great and I love all her little bows lined up. I'm hosting We're Organized Wednesday until Saturday and would love for you to join the party. Hope to see you there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cool that you were willing to part with some stuff. and i love those stacking white wire shelves...i have gotten several at target. they are great! i have boys so can't relate to the bow collection but they make a great display! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is SO great! I love how the closet looks...it's so cute and organized!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm visiting from The Nester, and this looks great! Thanks for sharing!!
    And your girls are VERY lucky to have all the cute hair bows!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining We're Organized Wednesday. I forget to tell you I featured your daughter's closet last friday. Stop by and grab a featured button if you'd like.

    ReplyDelete
  6. click reference You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this matter to be really something which I think I would never understand. click resources It seems too complicated and very broad for me. click site I am looking forward for your next post, I?ll try to get the hang of it! click this

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Thanks for taking the time to give us feedback.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails